Registration opens: February 12, 2017
Registration closes: February 26, 2017
Max Participation: 16 players (All matches must be played withing 7 days of Tournament start date).
All participants will be invited into the Bravado Gamerz online PS4 community to play.
• Tournament tree will be uploaded online and on the Bravado GamerZ community wall.
• Each player must check in online to play the scheduled match.
• All matches must be completed within 6 days of the event start.
General Tournament Disclaimer:
By signing up to this tournament all participants agree that they have read and accept to the following rules. This tournament is open to players of any age, gender, and nationality.
Players are responsible for ensuring that their controller configuration is correct at all times.
All matches are to be played using the following settings:
Half Length: 6 Minutes
Difficulty Level: World Class
Time of Day: Day
Game Speed: Normal
USER/CPU Game Cust.: 50%
• Players can use any club or national team
• Players cannot use any custom made teams
• Players cannot swap teams at any point during the tournament
• Players can use any formations
• Players can use custom tactics (e.g. High Ball Pressure)
The tournament will be in the following format:
• 16 or less players, tournament will be single elimination
• 16 or more players, tournament will be single elimination
Match Results Posting
• Results of the matches must be posted online in the Bravado GamerZ Community Forum
• Community Wall discussion board and select the attachment option
• Choose the screenshot of your match results
• Finally post it for your proof of competition.
How to Save (or Upload) a Screenshot or Video
To save a screenshot or video in a game, just press the “Share” button on the left side of you controller, near the directional pad. The Share menu screen will appear. At any time, you can press the Circle button to leave this screen and go right back to where you were in the game. When the share menu appears, you can select “Save Screenshot” by pressing the Triangle button or “Save Video Clip” by pressing the Square button. This will save a screenshot or video clip to your PlayStation.
All matches MUST end in a victory for one player. In the event of a draw after 90 minutes of play (+stoppage time), the Golden Goal rule will be observed (i.e. the first player to score wins.).